Services for Law Departments
Helping to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of legal work.
LIBOR Transition Support for Contracts
Technology and Services expertise to meet your LIBOR transition needs
Elevate can provide many combinations of expertise, technology, and legal resources to help you meet law department needs in addressing your LIBOR transition. This process can be modified to your operational needs in a cost‑effective way, complementing and extending your current in-house or outside counsel team.
- Let our experts in this process walk you through the components of LIBOR transition
- Planning and Playbook Design
- Setup and Training
- Identification of Relevant Documents
- Organization and Tagging of Documents
- Clause Analysis
- Extraction of Structured Metadata and Analysis
- Document Use and System Integration
- Reporting Progress and Results
Subject Matter Experts
- Data scientists
- AI developers
- Legal engineers
- Project managers
- Change specialists
- Advanced AI toolkit
- Pre-configured with LIBOR specific data models
- Extremely flexible and customizable
- Finance law specialists
- Cost effective
- Located in major financial hubs
- On/off premises, off-shore or near-shore
Litigation Document Review
Elevate’s document review teams are highly process-driven experts in project management, with extensive experience working with corporate legal teams and law firms across a wide variety of matters. The distinctiveness of every lawsuit requires different strategies; accordingly, the Elevate project management team works collaboratively with our customers to tailor scope, review strategies, workflows, and resource estimates for each project.
We systematize our processes to ensure high quality, efficiency, predictability and cost control, and we can provide support both onshore and offshore. Our review and quality control processes are designed for defensibility, and we collaborate with outside counsel to ensure their ethical obligations are met. We thoroughly track each reviewer’s performance across projects and staff future projects with an optimal mix of our highest performing reviewers. Our Six Sigma approach to quality ensures continuous improvement of our people and processes, delivering excellence and dependability for our customers.
Elevate offers both linear and non-linear review methodologies, and we are flexible as to which review tool we use. To best suit the needs of every project, Elevate offers consulting on the most effective approach to document review, including considerations around the use of technology assisted review. To enable our customers to better plan and predict costs, we offer alternative fee arrangements that are transparent and flexible, and we also offer pricing per unit (document, page, or size), per hour, and per project.
With Elevate Document Review, GCs and outside counsel alike can depend on efficient, high quality results and predictable cost control.
Increasingly, corporate law departments seek to increase the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of their service delivery model. Elevate helps corporations achieve these goals by providing the right amount of support for contracts, tailored to our customers’ needs. Customers can outsource the entire contract management lifecycle to Elevate or they can choose to delegate only specific steps of the process to Elevate. Our expert global teams act as an extension of the customer’s own in-house resources, providing dependable support that can shorten cycle times and enable more experienced customer staff to focus on higher value activities.
- Template Management
- Negotiation Playbooks and Support
- RFx Support
- Contract Management and Abstraction
- Contract Drafting and Revision
- Contract Review and Redline
- Contract Administration
Mergers and acquisitions occupy a key role in modern business, which makes due diligence an absolutely critical function. By nature, M&A transactions require due diligence to be simultaneously rigorous, efficient, and cost-conscious, presenting significant business and legal challenges to GCs and outside counsel alike.
Elevate’s Due Diligence Support enables GCs and outside counsel alike to do more with less, staying focused on comprehensive strategy and risk assessment without being distracted by the operational minutia of due diligence projects. We can assemble large teams on short notice, onshore or offshore. Our expertise and methodical approach ensure effective, efficient and timely due diligence support that enables our customers to manage cost while meeting deadlines and successfully executing business-critical transactions.
- Documentation Review
- Risk Identification and Assessment
- Post M&A Contract Integration
Legal Bill Review
Legal bill review is the foundation of an organization’s larger Legal Spend Management goals. Establishing a strong bill review program will drive immediate cost containment and improve efficiency as well as help customers improve data quality and gather valuable information about firm performance and behavior. Such valuable data can be employed as part of future cost containment initiatives such as legal panel reviews, alternative fee proposals, and vendor performance reviews. But it all begins with the foundation – legal bill review.
Elevate’s Legal Bill Review Methodology
Elevate understands the importance of integrating an extended legal bill review service into the law department’s current system and tools. Doing so minimizes business interruption and also allows the law department to capture key legal bill review data metrics within the existing applications. Therefore, Elevate has developed its legal bill review service in a manner that easily allows for this as well as provides solutions in case the law department is not equipped with an eBilling solution.
Elevate also believes that the key to a successful legal bill review program is consistency. In order to ensure such consistency, Elevate trains its reviewers to employ a 7-Point Legal Bill Review Methodology (which can be configured to the customer’s preferences).
Visibility through Legal Invoicing Data
Elevate’s legal bill review services are unique in that we are also able to combine legal spend analytics and services into the legal bill review process if preferred. Through the use of our ELM’s reporting platform, our legal bill reviewers are able to generate powerful analytics and law firm performance scorecards by using legal invoice data to provide meaningful visibility into law firm billing performance.
- Capture missed savings associated with non-approved fees and expenses that are not capable of being picked up by eBilling systems
- Reduce in-house lawyer time related to legal bill review to enable the focus to more high-value legal tasks
- Ensure consistent and objective enforcement of legal billing guidelines
- Enhance and normalize the quality of legal billing data to enable more robust legal spend analytics
Med Legal – Medical Claims and Litigation
Improve outcomes, expedite settlements, lower costs
Elevate’s Med Legal services provide practical ways for law firms, claims and law departments to improve efficiency, quality and outcomes in bodily injury cases.
Our review system brings together expert billing analysts, legal nurse consultants, life care planners, and editors, supervised by our executive team, ensuring the best in medical document analysis. Our reports are functional, comprehensive and easy to read. They unearth all strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to accelerate settlements and improve case outcomes.
Our services range from initial assessment to trial testimony. We regularly customize report packages depending on the specific case or project needs and phase of litigation, ensuring comprehensive, targeted reviews.
Medical Bill Review and Audit Services
From cursory reviews to detailed audits, we analyze past medical bills to determine total amounts billed, amounts paid, reasonable value of care with reports for early assessment through trial testimony.
- Usual and Customary Review
- Express Med Bill Audit™
- Med Bill Audit™
- Medical Bill Audit Analysis and Record Review
- Medical Bill Valuation
Life Care Planning
Services to predict economic value of future medical care needs, ranging from a targeted assessment for limited care to full life care plan for trial testimony. Services include vocational rehabilitation plans and rebuttal consultations.
- Future Care Cost Assessment
- Cost Projection
- Mini Life Care Plan
- Life Care Plan
- Life Care Plan Rebuttal
- Vocational Rehabilitation Plan
Comprehensive Claim Reviews
Ideal for early case assessments, these detailed and thorough damage evaluations include past, present and future damages and injury analysis.
- Record Review
- Claim Evaluation
- Comprehensive Claim Evaluation
Medical Record Analysis
Injury analysis, available in detailed formats or more abbreviated, targeted reviews.
- Detailed Case Analysis (Personal Injury)
- Detailed Case Analysis (Medical Malpractice)
- Core Data Report®
- Quick-Prep™ (for any phase of litigation)
- Medical Malpractice Case Screening
- Subsidiary Maintenance
- Filing Preparation
- Contract Provision Capture and Remediation, including Resolution Impacting Provisions
- Vendor Management
- Data Capture into Contract Management Software
- Gifts and Gratuities
- Conflicts of Interest
- Communication Surveillance, including FINRA e‑surveillance
- KYC/Due Diligence
- BSA/AML/Sanctions Compliance, including CIP, CDD, EDD, Sanctions, OFAC, PEP Screening, Transaction Monitoring
- QFC reporting
- GDPR and US Data Privacy
- Regulatory Research
- Regulatory Mapping
Practice areas include:
- Financial Services, including FINRA Compliance
- Consumer Goods
- Energy, including Oil and Gas
- Metals and Mining
Across the broad range of our IP services, Elevate helps GCs and law firms alike to reinvent their service delivery model, reducing overhead, controlling costs, increasing legal efficiency, and delivering high quality results.
- Patent Research and Analytics
- Patent Preparation and Prosecution Support
- IP Portfolio Management and Administrative Support
- IP Licensing and Transaction Support
- IP Litigation
- Trademark and Copyright Services
Data Breach Response Services
Data breach response services to minimize financial, legal, regulatory, and reputational risk. Elevate’s experienced, scalable team uses cutting- edge technology and strict processes for rapid and cost-effective delivery.
When there is a data breach – time is of the essence.
Days to identify breach
Days to contain breach
Cutting-Edge AI Technology
- Streamlines response process to assess privacy impact of the breach within 72 hours
- Automatically identifies where personally identifiable information (PII), protected health information (PHI), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) data exists within breached documents
- Employs data mining techniques to precisely identify location of sensitive information
Experienced Review Teams
• Strictly adhere to standard operating procedures and playbooks for reliable, repeatable, and defensible delivery
• Use automated workflows, advanced analytics, and machine learning for thorough analysis and quality control
• Include lawyers with the right experience for rapid cross-training and support
• Provide data breach response in most major cities, on-site or at our permanent facilities in Tempe, AZ (Phoenix area), Gurgaon, India