Services for Law Departments
Helping to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of legal work.
LIBOR Transition Support for Contracts
Technology and Services expertise to meet your LIBOR transition needs
- Let our experts in this process walk you through the components of LIBOR transition
- Planning and Playbook Design
- Setup and Training
- Identification of Relevant Documents
- Organization and Tagging of Documents
- Clause Analysis
- Extraction of Structured Metadata and Analysis
- Document Use and System Integration
- Reporting Progress and Results
Subject Matter Experts
- Data scientists
- AI developers
- Legal engineers
- Project managers
- Change specialists
- Advanced AI toolkit
- Pre-configured with LIBOR specific data models
- Extremely flexible and customizable
- Finance law specialists
- Cost effective
- Located in major financial hubs
- On/off premises, off-shore or near-shore
Litigation Document Review
We systematize our processes to ensure high quality, efficiency, predictability and cost control, and we can provide support both onshore and offshore. Our review and quality control processes are designed for defensibility, and we collaborate with outside counsel to ensure their ethical obligations are met. We thoroughly track each reviewer’s performance across projects and staff future projects with an optimal mix of our highest performing reviewers. Our Six Sigma approach to quality ensures continuous improvement of our people and processes, delivering excellence and dependability for our clients.
Elevate offers both linear and non-linear review methodologies, and we are flexible as to which review tool we use. To best suit the needs of every project, Elevate offers consulting on the most effective approach to document review, including considerations around the use of technology assisted review. To enable our clients to better plan and predict costs, we offer alternative fee arrangements that are transparent and flexible, and we also offer pricing per unit (document, page, or size), per hour, and per project.
With Elevate Document Review, GCs and outside counsel alike can depend on efficient, high quality results and predictable cost control.
- Class action suits
- Regulatory investigation
- Breach of contract
- Patent infringement
- Environmental litigation
- Product liability
- Antitrust matters
- Template Management
- Negotiation Playbooks and Support
- RFx Support
- Contract Management and Abstraction
- Contract Drafting and Revision
- Contract Review and Redline
- Contract Administration
Elevate’s Due Diligence Support enables GCs and outside counsel alike to do more with less, staying focused on comprehensive strategy and risk assessment without being distracted by the operational minutia of due diligence projects. We can assemble large teams on short notice, onshore or offshore. Our expertise and methodical approach ensure effective, efficient and timely due diligence support that enables our clients to manage cost while meeting deadlines and successfully executing business-critical transactions.
- Documentation Review
- Risk Identification and Assessment
- Post M&A Contract Integration
Legal Invoice Review
Elevate’s Legal Invoice Review Methodology
Elevate understands the importance of integrating an extended legal invoice review service into the law department’s current system and tools. Doing so minimizes business interruption and also allows the law department to capture key legal invoice review data metrics within the existing applications. Therefore, Elevate has developed its legal invoice review service in a manner that easily allows for this as well as provides solutions in case the law department is not equipped with an eBilling solution.
Elevate also believes that the key to a successful legal invoice review program is consistency. In order to ensure such consistency, Elevate trains its reviewers to employ a 7-Point Legal Invoice Review Methodology (which can be configured to the client’s preferences).
Visibility through Legal Invoicing Data
Elevate’s legal invoice review services are unique in that we are also able to combine legal spend analytics and services into the legal invoice review process, if preferred. Through use of our Cael Vision platform, our legal invoice reviewers are able to generate powerful analytics and law firm performance scorecards by using legal invoice data to provide meaningful visibility into law firm billing performance.
- Capture missed savings associated with non-approved fees and expenses that are not capable of being picked up by eBilling systems
- Reduce in-house lawyer time related to legal invoice review to enable focus to more high-value legal tasks
- Ensure consistent and objective enforcement of legal billing guidelines
- Enhance and normalize the quality of legal billing data to enable more robust legal spend analytics
Med Legal – Medical Claims and Litigation
Improve outcomes, expedite settlements, lower costs
Our review system brings together expert billing analysts, legal nurse consultants, life care planners, and editors, supervised by our executive team, ensuring the best in medical document analysis. Our reports are functional, comprehensive and easy to read. They unearth all strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to accelerate settlements and improve case outcomes.
Our services range from initial assessment to trial testimony. We regularly customize report packages depending on the specific case or project needs and phase of litigation, ensuring comprehensive, targeted reviews.
Medical Bill Review and Audit Services
From cursory reviews to detailed audits, we analyze past medical bills to determine total amounts billed, amounts paid, reasonable value of care with reports for early assessment through trial testimony.
- Usual and Customary Review
- Express Med Bill Audit™
- Med Bill Audit™
- Medical Bill Audit Analysis and Record Review
- Medical Bill Valuation
Life Care Planning
Services to predict economic value of future medical care needs, ranging from a targeted assessment for limited care to full life care plan for trial testimony. Services include vocational rehabilitation plans and rebuttal consultations.
- Future Care Cost Assessment
- Cost Projection
- Mini Life Care Plan
- Life Care Plan
- Life Care Plan Rebuttal
- Vocational Rehabilitation Plan
Comprehensive Claim Reviews
Ideal for early case assessments, these detailed and thorough damage evaluations include past, present and future damages and injury analysis.
- Record Review
- Claim Evaluation
- Comprehensive Claim Evaluation
Medical Record Analysis
Injury analysis, available in detailed formats or more abbreviated, targeted reviews.
- Detailed Case Analysis (Personal Injury)
- Detailed Case Analysis (Medical Malpractice)
- Core Data Report®
- Quick-Prep™ (for any phase of litigation)
- Medical Malpractice Case Screening
- Subsidiary Maintenance
- Filing Preparation
- Contract Provision Capture and Remediation, including Resolution Impacting Provisions
- Vendor Management
- Data Capture into Contract Management Software
- Gifts and Gratuities
- Conflicts of Interest
- Communication Surveillance, including FINRA e‑surveillance
- KYC/Due Diligence
- BSA/AML/Sanctions Compliance, including CIP, CDD, EDD, Sanctions, OFAC, PEP Screening, Transaction Monitoring
- QFC reporting
- GDPR and US Data Privacy
- Regulatory Research
- Regulatory Mapping
Practice areas include:
- Financial Services, including FINRA Compliance
- Consumer Goods
- Energy, including Oil and Gas
- Metals and Mining
Across the broad range of our IP services, Elevate helps GCs and law firms alike to reinvent their service delivery model, reducing overhead, controlling costs, increasing legal efficiency, and delivering high quality results.
- Patent Research and Analytics
- Patent Preparation and Prosecution Support
- IP Portfolio Management and Administrative Support
- IP Licensing and Transaction Support
- IP Litigation
- Trademark and Copyright Services
Experienced, talented lawyers and legal professionals, available for a fixed or indefinite period of time, working onsite at our customers’ offices or from any Elevate location worldwide.
Mergers and acquisitions expert with 9 years PQE in the telecommunications sector who speaks fluent Italian, working onsite at customer office in London
Team of eight commercial lawyers each with 6 years PQE, fluent in both English and French, working at Elevate’s office in Oxford, UK
Contract negotiation specialist with 15 years PQE, experienced with MSAs and SOWs in the technology sector, working at customer office in Silicon Valley
eDiscovery program manager (non-lawyer) with 15 years experience, familiar with financial sector regulations, working at customer office in New York City
Increasingly, corporate legal teams want to hire the right person, at the right time, for the right piece of work, but without going down the only route historically available to them: increasing their permanent headcount. The rest of the business world expects more flexibility than that, and the legal world is in need of more options.
Elevate has experienced lawyers (from 2 years to 15+ years experience) with backgrounds in top law firms and in-house legal departments, who have chosen not to follow a traditional career path but to join Elevate as a next generation provider of legal services. Now, our customer can hire very specific skill sets for either fixed or open-ended periods of time to work on site within their legal department, all supported by our systematic approach to managing people and quality.
(for lawyers and legal professionals)
Being an Elevated Lawyer gives you the opportunity to do interesting work with blue chip customer. We offer benefits and flex time, and we’re an energetic team who are passionate about customer service. Elevate is committed to fostering a culture that motivates our Associates to stay and develop professionally.