APAC Legal Women Of Influence And The Surprising Impact Of COVID
March 1-5, 2021 | International Women’s Day | Virtual Event
Elevate joins the ACC Women in the House Network on March 3, 2021, 8:00 pm EST in support of International Women’s Day. Elevate hosts ask panelists bold questions, focusing on their experience as influential women within the legal industry. The discussion also addresses how the last 12 months spent pivoting and re-aligning due to COVID-19 have impacted their lives and careers, highlighting memorable career moments and new best practices to use as we define the next normal.
The panel includes:
- Wanda Tung, Deputy General Counsel and Head of Markets Legal, JP Morgan
- Yukiko Masuda, Managing Director, APAC Legal, Labor & Compliance, FedEx Express APAC Diversity, and Inclusion Leader, FedEx Express
- Gill Meller, Legal and European Business Director, MTR Corporation Limited
- Shivatmika Nigam, Associate General Counsel, Elevate
- John Croft, President, Elevate
The session will be moderated by Lesley Hobbs, Director, Elevate.