Our practising lawyers and Elevate provide a unique combination of highly experienced legal expertise with process, technology, and access to more than 1,600 global professionals. We provide an approach beyond a conventional law firm.
- Areas of expertise include: Litigation (breach of contract, product liability, employment, personal injury portfolios, legacy liability, internal investigations, arbitrations, consumer complaints, third-party subpoenas, law enforcement responses, and more); Regulatory and Compliance; Privacy; and General Corporate (formation, governance)
- Lawyer-led and tech-driven, we work at the intersection of data science and advice of law
- Processes to increase efficiency, lower legal spend, and ensure the right people are doing the right work using the right tools — including automation and AI
- Provides practice of law capabilities and legal escalation for Elevate’s document review, contract review, and legal operations teams
- Nationally recognised for expertise in fixed or alternative fee arrangements to provide budget certainty. Named one of the “Law Firms Best at AFAs” by BTI Consulting (June 2020). Named one of the Best Law Firms for Commercial Litigation for 2021 by US News & World Report and Best Lawyers
- Focus on After Action Assessments and root cause analysis to handle issues and prevent problems from recurring