ElevateNext is a certified majority woman-owned, law firm specializing in handling business-as-usual portfolios that are run-the-company, not bet-the-company.
- Certified Women’s Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and a member of Women-Owned Law (WOL)
- Areas of expertise areas include: Litigation (breach of contract, product liability, employment, personal injury portfolios, legacy liability, internal investigations, arbitrations, consumer complaints, third-party subpoenas, law enforcement responses, and more); Regulatory/Compliance; Privacy; and General Corporate (formation, governance)
- Lawyer-led and tech-driven, we work at the intersection of data science and advice of law
- Processes to increase efficiency, lower legal spend, and ensure the right people are doing the right work using the right tools — including automation and AI
- Provides practice of law capabilities and legal escalation for Elevate’s document review, contract review, and legal operations teams
- Nationally recognized for expertise in fixed or alternative fee arrangements to provide budget certainty. Named one of the “Law Firms Best at AFAs” by BTI Consulting (June 2020). Named one of the Best Law Firms for Commercial Litigation for 2021 by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
- Focus on After Action Assessments and root cause analysis to handle issues and prevent problems from reccurring