Do the Right Thing
This podcast episode is part of our Expert series featuring Elevate’s, Steven Allen, Vice President of Get Shi*t Done, talking with Susan Bright, Global Managing Partner for Diversity and Inclusion and Responsible Business at Hogan Lovells. Susan and Steven discuss innovation, creating change, ESG, and Diversity and Inclusion.
- [01:05] – Susan has a passion for Diversity and inclusion.
- [02:53] – Project Redefine became about engagement.
- [04:48] – When your business is performing well, it’s hard to engage people to think differently to innovate.
- [07:00] – Harnessing incremental change and small innovations to create BIG change.
- [09:27] – Allocate work well, and you achieve many different things.
- [12:52] – Diversity, inclusion, sustainability, well-being. Focus, motivate, and encourage others to get involved.
- [15:57] – Every boardroom is interested in ESG. You need to have a purpose and drive change.
- [19:19] – Be brave and be resilient, you’re pushing boundaries – you have to keep going.