Contracts as Shields
This Next Normal series podcast features Elevate’s Chairman and CEO, Liam Brown, talking with Eric Laughlin, the CEO of Agiloft, a contract lifecycle management software company. Liam and Eric cover change management, keeping up with technology, and adopting both within legal.
- [00:55] – “I’ve been in legal and legal tech for most of my career. I feel fortunate to have ended up as the CEO of Agiloft.”
- [02:27] – Agiloft is a no-code platform solely focused on CLM with 700 customers.
- [06:45] – Giving tools to the frontline, democratizing flow and decision-making.
- [07:32] – Contracting processes and contracts as a shield – a defensive weapon, its armor.
- [10:54] – Connecting contracts to commercial processes.
- [12:06] – Risk profiling, AI tells us what’s in a contract and how that compares to standards.
- [13:34] – Being CEO for the first time.
- [16:00] – Value creation for the business, cash, and how fast ARR is growing
- [17:50] – Our customers’ want us to be better at partnerships
- [20:29] – I read Designing Your Life which is about taking a prototype approach to life.
- [22:32] – “Leadership in tough times requires …”