Outside Counsel Concierge manages the difficult conversations around legal fees.
Allow in-house counsel to focus on substantive work and preserve external relationships. Support for law department decision-making on matter structure, law firm fee arrangements, and ongoing matter management as required.
This unique service includes:
- 20–30% savings on external legal spend by introducing processes that encourage lasting culture and behavior change, both internally and from outside counsel
- Understand and pay the right price for legal services, improve your law firm relationships, and introduce process improvements for your organisation
- Experienced advisors help with panel selections, specialised or extensive RFPs, templatised responses, fee-type selection, planning, budgeting, fee negotiation, and legal project management
- Global, multi-lingual support
- SME input and heavy lifting on RFPs
- Available as standalone service or bundled with Elevate’s Enterprise Legal Management Manage Outside Counsel module