Elevate Releases Cael Project App for iPhone
Mobile app version of Cael Project makes legal project management tools more portable for lawyers and project managers
LOS ANGELES – Aug 15, 2018 – Global law company Elevate, makers of the Cael Enterprise Legal Management suite of apps, this week released a version of Cael Project for iPhone. Legal teams using Cael Project can now manage matters, tasks and budgets via smartphone.
“In an increasingly mobile work environment, collaboration tools and information alerts are critical,” says Pratik Patel, Vice President of Innovation and Products at Elevate, “so we created this app to help lawyers stay up-to-date on matter progress, to-do lists, and risk alerts on the go.”
Mobile app features include:
- Dashboard– Summary status of all matters, with ability to drill down into details
- Favorites– User-defined list of key matters for easy tracking
- Matter Status– Percentage of project complete, including hours and budget used
- Notes and Comments– In-app communication with other users
- To-Do Lists– Personalized checklists of tasks
- Search and Filter– Look up matters by name, client or budget ranges
- Push Notifications– See project status updates on the phone without logging into the app
The mobile app is designed as a companion to the full version of Cael Project, which is available on desktops, laptops and tablets. The full version includes additional features for setting up matters and budgets, cloning matter plans and running reports.
The mobile app is available for free to current Cael Project subscribers in the US Apple App Store. It is slated for release in Canada, the UK and Australia in Q4 2018, with Android versions planned for 2019.
Elevate is a global law company, providing consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company’s team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Elevate is the most-used law company according to the 2017 State of the Industry Survey published by the Corporate Legal Operations Consortium (CLOC) and has been ranked as a top global legal services provider by Chambers & Partners for four years in a row. Elevate was also ranked on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies list for two years in a row, including No. 53 in 2016. Learn more at elevateservices.com
Back to News and Events