Usability for Multiple Personas: A Product Manager’s Mission
Welcome to the second episode of the ‘Inside the Engine Room’ series on the Elevate.Together.Podcast. Our host is Elevate’s Dan Katz, Vice President, Data Science Innovation at Elevate.
Dan’s guest for this episode is Kelly Marsh, Director, Product Development at Elevate. Kelly describes her experience as part of legal tech’s evolution, including the specific role Product Managers play. Don’t miss the few minutes Dan and Kelly spend on what’s next for tech-enabled solutions for Law Departments and Law Firms.
- [00:55] – How did I get here… by Kelly Marsh
- [07:15] – High expectations, very few on the ground legal tech and ops resources
- [09:15] – What it means to be a Product Manager
- [09:56] – The user experience is critical
- [11:41] – Meeting lawyers where they work – at the document level
- [13:03] – Multiple personas multiple needs
- [15:00] – Clause-level review – that’s what I’m talking about
- [16:19] – Conceptual search
- [18:38] – The overhead identify crisis
- [20:05] – Advanced contracting…
Note: This transcript has been adjusted to improve readability. Transcripts are generated using speech recognition software and human transcribers. The context and more than 95% of the actual transcript have been preserved. We strongly encourage you to listen to the audio file.
Transcript coming soon..