John Croft Speaks at The Lawyer Business Leadership Summit
Sep 25, 2018, 4:45pm | London
The Bold and the Beautiful: The Shape of Your Future Law Firm
What impact will AI, digitization and the impending diversification of skills have on the shape of law firms as we know it? Is the current law firm model still attractive to new recruits? Join this session and share your thoughts on:
- Investing for the future: what capabilities do you need to invest in, in order to have a successful “law firm of the future”?
- The need for diversification of roles and skills, including the emergence of brand new roles
- Using data to change the way a law firm operates: is this the future?
- Diversification of law firms and the services they provide: what does this mean for the legal industry?
- What will the leadership of law firms look like in 10 years?
- Diversity and female leadership: where do we start and where do we want to get?
Catherine Hammon, Digital Revolution Knowledge Lawyer, Osborne Clarke
Jane Stewart, Head of Innovation, Slaughter and May
Axel Koelsch, Chief Operating Officer, Addleshaw Goddard
Luís Miguel Pais Antunes, Managing Partner, PLMJ
John Croft, President and Co-Founder, Elevate