Describe your vision, how the future can be different.
In this episode, Elevate’s, Stephen Allen, VP of Get Sh*t Done, talks with James Touzel, a partner in the UK law firm TLT. James leads the Future of Law practice; a multi-disciplinary team brought together to solve problems for clients with an emphasis on legal technology, legal transformation, and operations.
- [01:30] – It’s about delivering the best way that you can and anticipating future client needs.
- [04:38] – Our collaboration with LegalSifter brought the ability to create new modules based on what clients are saying.
- [07:50] – You want to move quickly because, like any change program, you do want to deliver on your promises.
- [08:25] – We’ve been looking at and helping clients with their data.
- [11:00] – FutureLaw is five years operationally old, we’re continuing to talk with clients about legal transformation, helping legal departments envision what their next-generation operating model should be.
- [13:55] – The hardest thing is bringing people on the journey, nudging them, getting people to buy in, embrace it, and engage with it.
- [16:37] – The level of support we’ve had to build a new team in the business was surprising.
- [17:55] – A number of challenger firms have become the establishment. The willingness to challenge is part of our culture.
Note: This transcript has been adjusted to improve readability. Transcripts are generated using speech recognition software and human transcribers. The context and more than 95% of the actual transcript have been preserved. We strongly encourage you to listen to the audio file.