03/21 | LMA 2022 Annual Conference
March 21 – 23, 2022 | Conference
The LMA Annual Conference is the largest global event exclusively for the legal marketing and business development profession. It’s time to come together—in-person—March 21-23, 2022, at the ARIA Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
March 21 — 10:00 A.M. Going All In on the Client Experience — Using Client Journey Mapping to Deliver a Better Client Experience and Drive Revenues on a Small Budget
Elevate Expert Nicole Auerbach joins this session to discuss going all in on improving the client experience to drive revenue and learning how to do it on a tiny budget.
- Better understand the daily challenges that in-house counsel face and how they manage specific matters
- Understand how to apply client journey mapping to improve client experiences
- Learn to interview clients to better understand and improve their experiences
- Apply client journey mapping techniques to create a client-centric culture and improve revenue and profitability on a tiny budget
March 22 — 4:30 P.M. What are ALSPs and What are the Threats? And What Might Be the Opportunities?
Join Elevate Expert Kunoor Chopra for this session which will define ALSPs and differentiate the different types; introduce the concept of “everyday legal work,” and discuss the different types of work that are ripe for moving to ALSPs to help attendees evaluate the extent to which ALSPs are a threat – and to what extent they can be leveraged into opportunities.
- Gain a better understanding of ALSPs and why your clients are turning to them.
- Learn what types of work are ripe for ALSPs and how they are winning it.
- Uncover ways for firms to compete, collaborate and continue to win clients’ everyday legal work.
Back to News and Events