ElevateNext UK Ltd Complaints Procedure
Our Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Our Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint about the services that we have provided or about a bill, please contact the supervising solicitor or Registered Foreign Lawyer in our Terms of Business with you. Your client care principal will either be Robert Green, Lead Partner, Patrick Lamb, Director or Nicole Auerbach, Director, and you can email your client care principal respectively at [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected] or write to them at ElevateNext UK Ltd, WeWork – The Cursitor, 38 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1EN or call on +44 (0) 207 127 2500.
What will happen next – 1st Stage
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days of us receiving your complaint.
- Within the same period, we will record your complaint in our central complaints register and open a file for your complaint.
- We will then investigate your complaint and seek to arrive at a solution within 10 workings days of your initial complaint. We will write to you with the outcome of the investigation within this time period.
- Should the matter be complicated, it may take us more time to fully consider your concerns and that happens, we will let you know approximately when we should be able to provide a response beyond the 10 working day period mentioned above.
- We may also call you or ask you to attend our offices to go through your concerns if we believe that may help achieve a resolution to your complaint. If this occurs, we will write to you confirming the outcome within 5 working days of the date of our discussions.
Appeal – 2nd Stage
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our 1st Stage decision, you can appeal by writing to us again within 20 working days asking us to reconsider it. We will then arrange to review our decision and write to you confirming our final decision on your complaint within 7 working days of the date of your appeal letter. This will be the 2nd Stage decision. The appeal will be considered by the other client principal and director, being Robert Green, Partner, Patrick Lamb, Director or Nicole Auerbach, Director.
- We do aim to resolve all complaints satisfactorily and will ask you to confirm if you are willing to accept our decisions (1st or 2nd Stage as the case may be) usually within 20 working days. However, if you remain unhappy with our 2nd Stage decision, you can refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman, an independent complaints body established under the Legal Services Act 2007, who can investigate complaints about the legal services you have received from us.
- The Legal Ombudsman can investigate complaints up to 6 years from the date of the problem happening or within 3 years of when you found out about the problems. If you wish to refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman, this must be done within 6 months of the date of our final decision letter.
- You can contact the Legal Ombudsman by visiting www.legalombudsman.org.uk or contacting them on 0300 555 0333 or by email at [email protected].
What to do if you are unhappy with our behavior
The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our behavior. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money, or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability, or other characteristics.
Visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.