ElevateFlex Job Description
Restructuring and Recoveries Lawyer
Elevate is recruiting for someone to lead the Restructuring and Recoveries Team of a global investment bank in Sydney with 8+ years PQE to work. Candidates should be Australian / common law lawyers with solid insolvency, recoveries and litigation experience.
The contract duration will be 12 months.
• Managing recovery of business/corporate loans, receiverships, Mortgagee in possession.
• Advice on general insolvency matters, attending court (with counsel) where necessary and attending mediations, conferences etc.
• Work fairly autonomously and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You might be the right person if you:
• Are looking to work on a more flexible basis and seek more control over your career choices.
• Want to work with Tier 1 clients whilst simultaneously receiving ongoing operational support from an experienced and hands-on management team.
• Are solutions driven and pro-active.
Essential experience and skills for success:
• 8 years corporate experience gained within a top-tier bank or a financial institution.
• Insolvency, recovery and litigation experience.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A commercial approach and an ability to articulate and negotiate effectively.
• Strong attention to detail with well-developed analytical skills.
• The ability to be team-focused and also work independently.
• A positive and energetic approach with a commitment to providing excellent service and a desire to interact with the market and build client relationships.
• Law degree.
• Australian / common law qualified lawyer.
• Sydney, Australia.