ElevateFlex Job Description
Commercial Litigation Lawyers
Elevate seeks experienced commercial litigation lawyers to be seconded to the Sydney and Melbourne operations of a leading international law firm client. Strong pipeline of work with activity expectation of 12 – 18 months. Candidates should be Australian/common law qualified lawyers with solid technical training and client facing experience from leading Australian/Legal 500 listed law firms. 6+ month assignments. Immediate Start Date
You might be the right person if you:
• Are looking to work on a more flexible basis and seek more control over your career choices.
• Want to work with Tier 1 clients whilst simultaneously receiving ongoing operational support from an experienced and hands-on management team.
• Are solutions driven and pro-active.
Essential experience and skills for success:
• 5+ years experience of commerical litigation matters from the disputes resolution team of a major Australian/Legal 500 listed law firm.
• Strong technical, drafting and negotiating skills.
• Team player with a can-do attitude.
• Law degree.
• Australian/common law qualified lawyer.