Celebrating A New Decade
In celebration of our tenth anniversary, Elevate brought nine of our co-founders together for a conversation. This 15-minute podcast episode includes highlights from that discussion.
- [00:27] – Listen in as Kunoor Chopra reflects on early discussions to join Elevate and the essential and immediate support of those first customers
- [02:09] – Pratik Patel, VP of Innovation, comments on an immediately shared vision, a humble beginning, and our mission to move the industry forward
- [03:56] – Tariq Hassan, VP of Procurement Services, reflects on a customer’s reaction to Elevate entering the market – and the impact Elevate has had on the lives of many
- [05:08] – Vijoyata Lama, Project Lead, talks about her decision to join Elevate and our willingness as an organization to address complex topics and build a culture of acceptance
- [07:08] – Mark Redmayne, VP of Business Development, talks about outcome predictability and jointly improving the businesses of our customers, never losing focus on our values
- [08:45] – Elevate’s President, John Croft, talks about structuring the business for the future, having unquestionable faith Elevate would grow into that structure and the impact of Elevate on creating the law company market
- [10:31] – Joyce Thorne, VP, Head of People, reflects on establishing an organization focused on its people.
- [11:28] – Lokendra Tomar, Chief of Staff and Chief Corporate Development Manager, talks about growing faster than we thought we would grow
- [11:59] – Liam Brown, Chairman, CEO talks about the speed of growth, reflects on the state of the market in 2011, how the market has and is responding, and the opportunity ahead
Note: This transcript has been adjusted to improve readability. Transcripts are generated using speech recognition software and human transcribers. The context and more than 95% of the actual transcript have been preserved. We strongly encourage you to listen to the audio file.