Chairman and CEO
Our COVID-19 response continues to protect the health and safety of our employees and allows us to continue to serve you. We are closely monitoring the situation in each of the locations in which we operate and are following the guidance from public health experts.
As of Tuesday, March 17, 2020:
- We have restricted all international travel, and have postponed all non-essential business travel, conducting meetings via video conference.
- Remote working from home is ‘business as usual’ for many of our employees. Our secure, scalable technologies and business practices are tried and tested.
- We promote remote working from home where possible, following customer remote working policies where any of our employees usually work onsite.
- We are taking specific COVID-19 precautions in our global secure service centers, such as physical distancing, hand washing, regular disinfecting of hard surfaces, and mandatory non-attendance for anyone experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Employees working in our secure service centers continue to operate as usual, except in Manila, Philippines, where the local government has mandated office closure. All employees in that location are remote working from home under guidelines approved by both Elevate and the customers they serve.
- We continue to test our standard business continuity and remote working plans for our other service centers, should they need to be activated.
We will continue to update our response as conditions evolve. If you have questions about your Elevate services, please contact your relationship manager or email us at email@example.com.
Chairman and CEO