CLOC and SBTL Webinar – Coming Together to Support Women in Legal
April 8, 2021 | Virtual Webinar
CLOC and She Breaks the Law join forces to discuss top-of-mind issues women face in the legal industry. On April 8 at 9 a.m. PT, Kunoor Chopra, Vice President, joins a diverse panel of industry leaders dedicated to inspiring and advancing female leadership and diverse representation in law departments.
She Shares: Hear about authentic professional journeys and stories of courage from a diverse group of women leaders
Panel session: Dig deep into systemic issues with our panelists and discuss how we can challenge those
and take action to help create a more diverse and inclusive legal ecosystem.
- Kunoor Chopra, Vice President Legal Services, Elevate
- Reena SenGupta, Managing Director, RSG Consulting
- Priya Lele, Legal Operations Lead, Client Solutions (UK, US & EMEA), Herbert Smith Freehills
- Omar Sweiss, CEO and Founder, Justice Bid
- Joslyn Chulski, Analyst, Legal Department Business Services, Dow
- Dana Denis-Smith CEO, Obelisk Support