Challenge the Status Quo
During this episode, Carolyn shares her career journey, a focus on culture and ethics. Why meeting people where they’re at is essential. Listen closely to the section on the value of feedback. Once again, we’re hearing a legal leader focused on business and enterprise thinking.
- [01:15] Speaking French and playing the violin…
- [03:36] The World Bank, law school and cyber security
- [07:28] People need to feel they are developing
- [12:13] Helping the business understand the value of the law department
- [12:44] Perception is reality, feedback is a gift
- [14:41] Authoring an AI ethics framework
- [16:57] A strong and unique culture
- [19:31] When you lead, you’re asking people to trust you
- [21:08] Leadership in tough times requires…
Note: This transcript has been adjusted to improve readability. Transcripts are generated using speech recognition software and human transcribers. The context and more than 95% of the actual transcript have been preserved. We strongly encourage you to listen to the audio file.